PCL Construction is seeking experienced Skilled Construction Labourers located in the Sidney/Swartz Bay area, British Columbia.
To apply for this position email PCLbcjobs@pcl.com
As a Skilled Construction Labourer for a project in Sydney/Swartz Bay area, you will contribute to our team by:
- Receiving and moving materials with a Telehandler (Zoom Boom)
- Having Misc. Carpentry skills such as doing guardrails and hoardings
- Housekeeping, general cleanup and site maintenance.
- Minor excavation and use of a Skid Steer
- Completing task hazard assessments and maintain a safe work environment
What you will bring to the role:
- Have 2 years or more previous construction labouring experience
- First Aid level 2 (OFA2)
- Be in good health and physically fit
- Be able to wear half-mask respirator to do soft demolition.
- Full experience working with hand and power tools
- Experience in operation of a telehandler and skid steer (if no ticket we can arrange the course)
Benefits include a matching RRSP plan, Extended Health (Dental, Prescription Drugs, Eyewear, Etc.) and training provided by CLAC Union.
Apply now to PCLbcjobs@pcl.com