Apply by July 14, 2021 at 11:59pm.
Surrounded by Cedar Child & Family Services is seeking a Front Desk Administrative Assistant/Reception to fulfill a 12-month position!
- Are you, or do you know someone who has experience delivering high-quality Administrative support?
- Are you an energetic, detail-oriented and highly organized Administrative professional with great time management skills?
- Do you thrive in busy, fast-paced, high-energy and fun office environments?
The Opportunity: Join a team that values your contributions and allows you to grow your career while utilizing your unique skills, creativity and passion for making a meaningful difference in the lives of urban Indigenous children, youth and families. In the role as Administrative Assistant / Reception, you will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with staff, clients and visitors calling and/or visiting the agency, including our children, youth, young adults, caregivers, family, community members
- Assist young people, family members and community members with various items for pick up at the agency, in person and on the phone
- Design and distribute the agency’s newsletter Dream Speaker
- Provide high-level office coordination and administrative support to various teams throughout the organization, including supporting staff with travel bookings, coordinating office orders of supplies, furniture, bus tickets, office essential items while liaising with vendors and suppliers for technology, equipment and other special projects.
- Design and distribute the agency’s Dream Speaker newsletter on a quarterly basis
- Coordinate the agency’s “Lifebook” program
- Act as a critical member of the Administrative team and be the welcoming face of our organization!